Our Sustainable Practices
- Re-use printed paper for notes and all other non-client documentation
- In office Composting
- Introduced office plants
- In addition to the usual Paper/Cardboard, plastic and glass recycling, Brickhouse Environmental also collects the following items to be recycled through other vendors:
- Recycle Toner Cartridges are taken to Staples
- Brickhouse is an official drop off location for all brands of Razors and packaging through Teracycle’s Gillette® Razor Local Recycling Solutions.
Download this flyer and post it in your office!
- We also collect K Cups, disposable cups, lids and straws; any brandy of candy and snack wrappers; any brand of coffee or creamer capsules. See what happens to the collected K Cups: https://www.inquirer.com/life/recycle-coffee-pods-plastic-straws-terracycle-subaru-park-benches-picnic-tables
Download this flyer and post it in your workplace kitchen!
Please join our staff and drop off your items on Fridays from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm at our office located at 515 South Franklin Street, West Chester, PA 19382.
Contact Molly Bowe at 610-692-5770 or email@example.com with questions.
Do you want to establish a more sustainable work place? Check out the article: “Greening Offices: 25 Tips to Get You Started” for a few steps to take to achieve a more sustainable office. It’s easy and fun!